Welcome and thanks for visiting Clay County Bank!
We are making several upgrades to our services and backend equipment to better serve our customers. Stay tuned for many announcements.
hint: new mobile app and online banking tools!
A Message from our CEO:
Dear valued Clay County Bank Customer:
As part of an ongoing effort to improve our services and your banking experience, please be advised that during the month of September, Clay County Bank will be upgrading our check imaging and statement processing systems. In preparation for this upgrade, this notice serves to inform you of the following impact these upgrades will have on your account(s) at that time:
1. You will receive two (2) statements during the month of September consisting of:
a) your standard statement which you typically receive; and
b) an additional statement on September 11, 2020 containing your account activity.
The second statement will not reflect any service charges and will be issued as part of the Bank’s transition to the new processing system.
2. The interest accrued from August – September on your accounts will remain intact, unaffected, and it will be properly reflected in your next scheduled statement of September.
3. The statements and check images prior to September 11, 2020 via online banking will be temporarily unavailable until a later date. We will be working on making the statements and copies of check images prior to September 11, 2020 available for you as soon as possible.
Please be advised the Bank’s electronic statements (eStatements) and copies of check images after September 11, 2020 will be available via Online Banking. If you should need a copy of a statement or check image from prior to September 11, 2020, please contact the Bank for assistance.
We apologize for any inconvenience regarding these changes. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continue serving your financial needs.
CEO, Clay County Bank
Attention Mastercard Users! Did you know by simply using your CCB Mastercard, you are automatically eligible to win?
March 19, 2020
SUBJECT: Special Hours of Operation
Effective March 16, 2020, the Governor of West Virginia declared a state of emergency for our area. Additionally, health officials have reduced guidance on the maximum number of people for safe “Social Distancing”. In response to this health threat, Clay County Bank has determined that as a precautionary measure for the health safety of all, our lobbies will close to walk-in traffic beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 until health officials release additional guidance on social distancing. This change is for our lobby services only. Our Drive-Thru facilities will continue to be open and available to transact business and answer service questions Monday-Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm; Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm; Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm. Appointments for new accounts, loans and safe deposit boxes will be available by appointment only by calling 304-587-4221. Our main telephone support lines will continue as normal throughout these special hours of operations.
As an added reminder, we encourage you to use our 24/7 eBanking for added convenience and self-service.
- Online Banking: Manage your accounts online at www.claycountybank.com.
- Mobile Banking: Manage your accounts using our mobile app. -Download available in device app store.
- OnCal24: Manage your accounts using our automated telephone service by calling 1-877-662-2524.
- Billpay: Pay utilities and other bills online or in app.
- E-Statements: Have your monthly statements emailed to you.
- Direct Deposit: Have recurring funds deposited directly into your account.
- Debit Cards: Cleaner than cash; safer than checks.
If you are not enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking and/or you need assistance with any of the above digital products, you can visit www.claycountybank.com or call us.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and let CCB be the one place to go for all your banking needs.
CCB is locally owned, serving the banking needs of our customers throughout central West Virginia. We are committed to offering efficient banking products with personal customer service. We welcome you to stop by today or bank with us anytime from the comfort of your own home or office via the Internet.
We serve consumers and businesses with many of the technological advances that the larger banks offer, without sacrificing personal service. At CCB, we deliver unbeatable customer service, along with modern technology. This blend of old and new yields a unique combination of high quality service standards and high-tech capabilities. We look forward to serving you!
Send Secure Documents
Do you need to securely send us a document? Click the following link and follow the instructions. NOTE: this will leave ClayCountyBank.com. Send Us Secure Documents